Via Activist Post
Transition towns are a movement modeled after the UN?s Agenda 21 to create communities that adhere to initiatives that center around reducing CO2 emissions.
Under the alarmist perspective of man-made climate change, founders Rob Hopkins and Naresh Giangrande created the Transition Model based on studies conducted by Ben Brangwyn on global relocalization agendas.
At an initial Transition Bristol meeting in the UK, the Tudor Trust began funding this initiative. This led to the creation of the Transition Initiatives Primer, an explanatory guide to the scheme and fake grassroots groups who coerced communities into adopting the plan.
Transition Initiatives were created in Australia, Canada, England, Germany, Ireland, Italy, the Netherlands, New Zealand, Scotland, South Africa, Spain, Sweden, USA, and Wales. Training courses have been developed to ensure that this ideal becomes a global movement.
Issues under Transition Initiatives governance are food production, manipulation techniques in dealing with local governments, sustainable housing, reduction of public energy consumption, adaptation of communities to resemble transition cities and control over local economies.
A propaganda film entitled In Transition 1.0 was produced with the global audience in mind, giving more credence to this UN takeover of our local communities.
Groups like the West Coast Environmental Law (WCEL) have been pushing for Transition Towns for several years. In British Columbia alone, they have begun to take root in Victoria, Vancouver,Nelson, Salt Spring, Powell River and the Cowichan Valley.
The Green Communities Program has helped spread the propaganda of SmartGrowth ideology through SmartGrowth BC and the SmartGrowth Bylaws Guide a marketing tract on British Columbia bylaws that support UN Agenda 21.
The dangers that Transition Towns impose on our sovereignty and individuality are:
- Refocus town planning and infrastructure on implementation of Agneda 21.
- Appear to be grassroots operations.
- Promote the Peak Oil mythology as an energy scare-tactic.
- Support SmarthGrowth which is code for Agenda 21.
- Aspire to control framing, disburse ability to farm, and pressure governmental policies on farming that reflect Agenda 21.
- Use the hoax of man-made climate change as the purpose for imposing policy control by building cities that are designed to reduce carbon emissions.
- Securitize local food stores, businesses, healthcare and fuel.
- Ensure SmarthGrowth controls all citizens ability to acquire any needs for human survival.
- Create internal advocacies that band together to purvey Transition Town propaganda to elected officials and local governments.
- By working on the ground level, Transition Towns can take over states and nations quicker than funneling through the bureaucracy of national governments.
To anticipate any problems, this movement has secured a legion of lawyers to be hired at the whim of the Environmental Dispute Resolution Fund, a WCEL ?society? developed to infuse the court system with legal disputes to intimidate lawmakers into submitting to their ?suggestions?. They impose ?identifying structures and rules that encourage . . . favored strategies? as defined by the Transition Town movement.
By erecting a parallel structure to the local governments in place, they can ensure authorization by those local governments through time honored and patient hounding of officials in community meetings where they use the Delphi Technique to coerce innocent citizens into backing their agendas. In this way, at community meetings the ?grassroots? advocates of Transition Towns can assume a false devil?s advocate position and divide and conquer the attendees at the meetings to ensure their desired outcome is supported by the end of the meeting.
In the end, places like Victoria are being overrun by the Transition Town movement which has convinced the Victoria City Council to send a bill to the taxpayers for an estimated $140,000 to influence and network a fake organic movement with the assistance of the Occupy Movement in Victoria, BC.
This is why the UN Agenda 21 is so insidious. It attacks at the local level, getting the citizens of these towns and cities to fight for its implementation; all the while hiding its true nature.
The future of our world under Agenda 21 means buffer zones, areas designated inhabitable for humans in the name of biodiversity and the securitization of all resources need for base human survival. And the UN will be at the helm.
This is the dream of the global Elite.